We celebrate “Thanksgiving” with a night of gluttony and 4500 calories. Here’s to taking out a few minutes, prior food-coma, to focus on what really matters tonight: what I’m thankful for.
- For Jennifer Lawrence, being a flawless human being in every single way.
- For the smell that bread makes as it rises.
- For warm clothes.
- For whatever divine power that intervened that other night I went to buy an ice cream sandwich from a vending machine, and it gave me THREE sandwiches for the price of one, thereby reinstating my faith in a higher being. (Like, lol wut)
- For David Tennant agreeing to be part of the Doctor Who 50th anniversary, making it well worth all of the hype and anticipation.
- For colors.
- For Orlando Bloom in the second Pirates of the Caribbean movie.
- For Anderson Cooper and his giggle.
- For every single mentor, teacher, professor I’ve ever had, from pre-K, to today, that has known when to boost my self-esteem, and when to deflate my over-inflated ego.
- For books.
(For full post, click here)