- Perpetual, debilitating soreness in places you didn’t even know you had muscles.
- Inability to clamber onto the awkward height beds in the Hume dorms due to said soreness.
- Actually considering sleeping on the floor because of above reason.
- Mountainous accumulation of dirty, sweaty laundry that you keep saying you’ll take care of, but “lol yolo” tends to take precedence.
- Trying to dress a least a little bit cute for the first couple of practices,
- But realize that these days you only spend 5 frantic minutes trying to find at least a clean t-shirt before rehearsal.
(For full post, click here)